[coreboot] Are any Chromebooks able to run fully libre?

Oliver Schinagl oliver+list at schinagl.nl
Fri Dec 27 11:43:43 CET 2013

On 12/25/13 02:53, Alex G. wrote:
> On 12/24/2013 07:31 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
>> Hello!
>> He's complaining about a missing memo regarding Coreboot and such like.
>>
> [...]
>>>
>>> Fancy unpacking that statement for those of us who prefer less cryptic
>>> expression? :)
>
> Guys! This is getting ridiculous. Somebody forgot to tell me to NOT work
> on A10 support[1].
I'm sorry Alex! I was unaware!

In any case, I work on the kernel and on u-boot a lot, so any
colaboration/questions are more then welcome.

I hope to start cleaning up and improving the DRAM block in u-boot soon
(months soon, not weeks :p) so if you have any questions or tips, don't
hesitate to send me an e-mail. That said, how is A13, A20 support for
coreboot?

Oliver