[coreboot] Samsung 550 Chromebook own Coreboot

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Tue Jul 23 23:31:01 CEST 2013

So, I have been trying to do as Ron suggested. First obstacle is VGA
BIOS isn't pulled in automatically. I managed to extract that from
existing BIOS using fmap_decode and cbfstool, as per the VMX Hacking
instructions on the Chromium website, and Coreboot builds, but I'm left
with a brick. Can anyone advise what to do/try next?

I've also noticed an option which says "Add a system agent binary" in
the Northbridge setup, the help for which says "Without this binary
Coreboot will not work". Do I need this, and if so where do I get it?