[coreboot] Samsung 550 Chromebook own Coreboot

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Wed Jul 24 17:32:36 CEST 2013

On 24/07/2013 16:16, Aaron Durbin wrote:

> A couple things to change:
>
> CONFIG_CPU_ADDR_BITS=36
> CONFIG_SPI_FLASH_NO_FAST_READ=y

Okay will change and try again, just in case. I did notice there are 3
different binaries in the 3rdparty/northbridge/intel/sandybridge
directory. Perhaps I should try systemagent-sandybridge.bin instead?

> I *don't* think this is causing you grief, but these are different
> from the chromium repo.
>
> Also, you .config shows a 4MiB cbfs, but that doesn't jive with the
> cbfstool output from a previous email where it looked to be set to
> 1MiB.

I had to increase the CBFS size to add the extra me.bin manually, guess
I can change it back if it makes any difference?

Yes.http://review.coreboot.org/gitweb?p=blobs.git;a=tree;f=mainboard/samsung/lumpy;h=b4c159f20789c0eacdf5a25135a3275d277cf256;hb=refs/heads/master
>>> [4]

>>> Yeah, I guessed it was something like that. I basically asked Ron
>>> that question an hour or so ago but forgot to cc the list.

Links:
------
[1] mailto:jlewis at johnlewis.ie
[2] mailto:peter at stuge.se