[coreboot] Should AMD CIMx SB900 work for the A68?

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 01:37:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm currently looking into porting coreboot to the Biostar A68I-350, which
has the E-350 CPU/NB and A68 southbridge. I'm not very familiar with the
AMD end of coreboot or their naming system, but looking at the PCI IDs, it
looks like the A68 is an SB900 (lspci -nn attached). I guess my questions
boil down to:

Is this right?
Has the CIMx/SB900 code had any testing? Any problems with it?
Is there any A68-specific errata that needs to be applied?
Is this there any difference between this E-350 and the one that's
supported on the ASRock board, with the A50M, being hudson m1 vs d3?

Thanks,
Corey