[coreboot] Libpayload compilation error: conflicting types for ‘size_t’

Pradish MP pradishmp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 14:15:14 CEST 2013

Dear coreboot folks,

i am still not able to compile Libpayload, i downloaded the latest
version of it using the following command

$ git clone http://review.coreboot.org/p/coreboot
$ cd payloads/libpayload
$ make menuconfig
$ make install

i have not used git as i have always worked on windows, this is new to me.

bpci/libpci.libpci.o
In file included from include/libpayload.h:54:0,
                 from libpci/libpci.c:30:
include/x86/arch/types.h:56:23: error: conflicting types for ‘size_t’
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.6.1/include/stddef.h:212:23: note:
previous declaration of ‘size_t’ was here
make: *** [build/libpci/libpci.libpci.o] Error 1

Note: I have tried my level best to send this mail in plain text.

regards
Pradish