[coreboot] DDR fails on F2A85-M

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Fri May 10 10:30:31 CEST 2013

Hi all,

> I am using CONFIG_BOARD_ASUS_F2A85_M_DDR3_VOLT_150

There seems to be a problem in the code logic, Paul should know more. Maybe
playing with the SMBus write and set voltage to 165 might help?

> I uncommented the #define IDSOPT_IDS_ENABLED in
> src/mainboard/asus/f2a85-m/OptionsIds.h and captured the serial output.
>
> What do you think I should pursue first, option A or B:

Unfortunately I don't know. Hope some AGESA expert will step in.

I'm AFK for the weekend so I can't help more. Have a look to the mainboard
manual, i think dimm labeled A1 is in fact the second channel and not the first
one. Please give a try in other slots too.

Sorry for the short answer, I travel soonish AFK.

Thanks
Rudolf