[coreboot] Asrock IMB-A180 not booting

Bruce Griffith Bruce.Griffith at se-eng.com
Tue Nov 26 06:01:21 CET 2013

The reason that I asked about the motherboard ID was to determine if you
have a different processor than I do.  The "H" indicates the exact
processor type and can be used to verify the graphics device ID.  I'll see
if I can find what the graphics device should be tomorrow morning.  In the
meantime, the easiest way to find out is to use Sage SmartProbe to scan
PCI.  Barring that, you can use a Windows or Linux tool (such as Windows
"Device Manager" or Linux "lspci") to figure out the graphics device ID.
It will be vendor 1002, device 983x and will show up on PCI bus 0, device
1, function 0.