[coreboot] The OS of open source solution

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Wed Oct 9 10:30:50 CEST 2013

Hello Tank,

I am doing in my own ways this placement, trying to do things using sticks and ropes. I'll try few things (got few new ideas while being on short break) next few days, and see where this goes... Not too much time for that. :-(

And I am also interested how did you get incorporated IVB FSP into Coreboot? Does somebody (3rd party) makes specific framework for you (for Byosoft), or you are on your own, like me? ;-)

Thank you,
Zoran
_______
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".