[coreboot] P965/ICH8 support revisited

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Apr 5 12:42:36 CEST 2014

Hi Yuval,

someone who has experience porting chipsets could add support for this
i965 chipset with maybe 6-12 months of fulltime work. This is of course
under the (unlikely) assumption that full documentation is available. If
you're doing it as a hobby and have to learn firmware development first,
I expect 4 years of spare time, maybe more.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/