[coreboot] Chromium Upstreaming / Introduction

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Tue Aug 5 20:36:46 CEST 2014

* Paul Menzel <paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> [140802 15:07]:
> As already commented on your change sets, I’d prefer if you could avoid
> squashing commits. Kyösti made very good points, so I won’t repeat them.

One of the reasons Isaac has been squashing patches was that some in the
community have been complaining about a vast amount of unsquashed
patches last time, e.g.:

https://www.mail-archive.com/coreboot@coreboot.org/msg40272.html
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2013-January/073543.html

As always, we have taken the community input under consideration, and
tried acting upon it in the best possible way.

Are you suggesting that the needs have changed here?

Stefan