[coreboot] Chromium Upstreaming / Introduction

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:35:59 CEST 2014

 Hello!
Stefan, by what you posted there, (and correct me if I'm wrong) if I
were to put together a system who would be running ChromeOS and of
course using coreboot to bring it up, the OS would be constructed from
the head of the entire Chromium set?

Just checking. As of this moment I do not have these plans, but its
always an interest to do so.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com