[coreboot] coreboot hackaton/meeting in Prague - october 2014 - official date set

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Tue Aug 12 10:13:49 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I would like to remind you our Prague hackaton meeting in October (16-19). I
managed to get patronage from dean of the Faculty of Information Technology,
Czech Technical University and also patronage from CESNET (Czech education and
science network)

To properly size the event room (so far I counted with 15 people, but we are
nearly there!) and also for the hotel booking, I would like to ask you to sign
in on doodle ASAP!

If you intend to come, please
use http://doodle.com/h6yar2mtxarvhv3x and sign in. If you are still unsure, but
you want to most likely to come. Indicate that in the doodle too. I can do you
some speculative booking of the hotel (which is penalty free, up to 16 september)

I'm handling the people which are already on the doodle, via a private emails
except for Cris Sommerland. He is prehaps using a nickname and I dont have any
email of him. Cris, please can you write me an email? Or someone who has yours ;)

If your email is not in the email conference archive, please write me an email too.

The hotel is part of student dormitory, just google for "The Masarykova
Dormitory" hotel and it has very reasonable prices and it is not far from the
actual event place.

The people which are already on the doodle list received an email from me where
I'm asking them to fill in some details in the form, please do so! (if you dont
have my email, please ping me too)

I want to do the hotel booking tomorrow afternoon GMT +2. That does not mean
that the hotel is full, I just can't promise you the room later. For late birds,
I will try to get reservation in the early september, but I can't promise anything.

Thanks
Rudolf