[coreboot] earliest running code with qemu

John de la Garza john at jjdev.com
Wed Aug 13 05:27:32 CEST 2014

I have just started looking at coreboot and trying to get familure with
how a machine actually boots from the moment the power is turned on.

Is the first piece of code to run (using qemu) found here in
src/arch/x86/lib/c_start.S in _start?

I was hoping to be able to play with the cache as RAM code but it seems
this is not done with qemu (I understand it doesn't need to done as qemu
sets things up a bit).  I know it isn't necessary but, out of curiosity,
could cache as RAM code run on qemu?