[coreboot] board_status.sh output from PC Engines ALIX 2c3

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 14 07:50:52 CEST 2014

Am Mittwoch, den 13.08.2014, 23:25 +0100 schrieb Sevan / Venture37:
> > On 12 August 2014 07:11, Paul Menzel <paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> >> Thanks a lot. Could you please enable CBMEM console (menu Console) and
> >> time stamp capture (menu General)? Please check if CBMEM console is
> >> enabled in your payload (GRUB/SeaBIOS) too.
> >
> > Sure, will build a new image tonight & post up the results for you.
>
> done, this time there was no coreboot_timestamp.txt created

You did not enable time stamp collection. You need to enable them.
Please verify with the following command.

        $ grep TIMES .config
        CONFIG_COLLECT_TIMESTAMPS=y

> http://pastebin.com/16LBAfBL

Thanks. Could you please attach the files to save the work to create and
cop- paste the contents manually? In my opinion paste bin services are
only useful for IRC. For emails you should always paste directly or
attach the content.

Thanks,

Paul

PS: It’d be great if you opened a separate thread about your issue with
`board_status.sh -u`.

Thanks,

Paul