[coreboot] board_status.sh output from PC Engines ALIX 2c3

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:29:28 CEST 2014

On 14 August 2014 06:50, Paul Menzel <paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

>> > Sure, will build a new image tonight & post up the results for you.
>>
>> done, this time there was no coreboot_timestamp.txt created
>
> You did not enable time stamp collection. You need to enable them.
> Please verify with the following command.
>
>         $ grep TIMES .config
>         CONFIG_COLLECT_TIMESTAMPS=y
>
>> http://pastebin.com/16LBAfBL
>
> Thanks. Could you please attach the files to save the work to create and
> cop- paste the contents manually? In my opinion paste bin services are
> only useful for IRC. For emails you should always paste directly or
> attach the content.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Paul
>

> PS: It’d be great if you opened a separate thread about your issue with
> `board_status.sh -u`.

I'd assumed that attachment where stripped & for common courtesy to
subscribers, hence the use of paste bin.
Attached is a screenshot of the output from the command mentioned
about, the VM is running Debian 7.6.
The image I generated the reports from where build with those settings.

> PS: It’d be great if you opened a separate thread about your issue with
> `board_status.sh -u`.

I was not using board_status.sh -u, the script errors for the
submission were from trying to follow:
http://review.coreboot.org/gitweb?p=coreboot.git;a=blob;f=util/board_status/to-wiki/README;h=2bdff5a6afc19e24eaec4b6ff102ac7777d47299;hb=HEAD