[coreboot] ASUS C200 Chromebook

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Tue Aug 19 17:00:52 CEST 2014

Hi Guys, long time no speak.

I'm building a ROM for the subject using ChromiumOS coreboot with the
relevant branch, and I'm just wondering if the external reference code
binary is needed?

It builds okay without it (commenting out ChromeOS specific bits that it
complains about), and I can even get it to compile cleanly with the
option enabled. However, I can't seem to correctly extract the binary
from the shell-ball ROM using cbfstool, because at build time, it
complains "E: The stage file is not in ELF format!". Can one of you
point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

John.