[coreboot] disabling bios usb stack

Антон Кочков anton.kochkov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:14:53 CEST 2014

Hello,

Just checked some binaries - PEI USB driver is loading anyway, no
checking for any setup option, so I guess it will be very hard even
with the unpacking UEFI image and removing these drivers. Also in most
UEFI systems big part of USB driver working in SMM mode, so it will be
hard to patch this code on the fly.
Best regards,
Anton Kochkov.