[coreboot] for more working mainboards

Mike mgoppold5 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 13:44:51 CEST 2014

treacherous computing, like amd trustzone...
http://www.arm.com/products/processors/technologies/trustzone/index.php

... could spawn all over.  We have to stop this by giving end users more
purchasing choice.

Someone suggested that fsf actually produce mainboards without it.
Sounds like a plan.  Is fsf up to it?  Are they willing to sign NDAs?

If not, then we should start a company to do the mainboards.  Producing
amd/intel/etc boards.

The current coreboot code would be fully applicable, and the mainboards
would ship with coreboot.  At least, coreboot might disable trusted
computing functionality.

Agree?