[coreboot] coreboot port for macbook2,1

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko phcoder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 22:16:30 CET 2014

> CY8C24794-24LFXI
My guess: it's part of keyboard + touchpad
Do you already know which port is USBdebug one?
Did you already test USB debug with dbgp?

> Um, there are much more 00's than for the Thinkpad X60. Not sure what
this means
Different firmware. Most likely less functions are on it (keyboard and
touchpad are on USB and handled by another chip). You'll need to make
directory ec/apple/h8 for it and no code from lenovo/h8 will be reusable.

> What about those Block Protect things?
Forget them for now, you'll be flashing externally until you have
working version anyway