[coreboot] HP Chromebook 14 (Falco)

Rubén Torrero Marijnissen sin.puto.spam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:57:22 CET 2014

Hi,

I grew tired today of the default firmware that comes with my Google
Chromebook 14; just when I had my Arch Linux install perfectly working
somehow, by letting it attempt to boot Chrome OS, it messed up my
partitions.

If I have understood correctly (please, correct me if i'm wrong), the code
for this model is alredy in place in the Git repository but no one has
really tested it (or has reported anything on the wiki).

Does anyone have more info? should I be able to flash it with flashrom
after I build it?

Any help is appreciated, I will update the wiki will all the info once i'm
done.

Thanks!