[coreboot] Fwd: IMB-A180E H coreboot won't boot (new)

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Fri Feb 14 09:46:46 CET 2014

Hello Mark,

Have you tried using a slower SODIMM yet? I have seen issues here myself that were caused by the faster especially dual rank SODIMMs.

The easy solution is to simply use a slower or single rank SODIMM. The real solution is to manipulate the AGESA code for correct initialization of the memory controller.

Best Regards,

Wim Vervoorn
Eltan B.V.