[coreboot] Wyse S10 Geode GX2

andrew at cogman.info andrew at cogman.info
Sun Feb 16 20:08:19 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm fairly new at this and I'm trying to get coreboot and SeaBIOS working
on a Wyse S10 and I've hit a problem and wondered if anyone can help.

I've compiled the reference toolchain and used that with the latest Git
version and the one mentioned in Fijam's blog
(http://fijam.eu.org/blog/how-to-put-coreboot-on-wyse-s30s50/) but they
both stop at the same place.

I've obtained a copy of the GX2 VSA (through methods I probably can't
mention here), but it's a different size to the one Fijam used?
Is this a fault with the VSA or have I made a rookie mistake somewhere?

.config and bootlog attached.

Thanks,
Andrew