[coreboot] SeaVGABIOS with native vga init (Need testers)

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Feb 16 23:42:57 CET 2014

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote:
> I've tested it like that:
> * I've added it to my branch where I rebased the lenovo x60 native GPU
>   init patches left, and the rest that I want and that isn't in
>   coreboot yet.

The commits from your branch which you pushed with me as author and
which four other developers reviewed and finally submitted, without
spotting bugs present in some commits and with talking to me, will
be reverted because they're nowhere near ready for inclusion in the
repository.

There is a lot more work required for us to have a maintainable
implementation of native graphics init for i945 platforms.

We'll get there eventually, but the code that many people consider
"works" is an incredibly fragile proof of concept at very best.

//Peter