[coreboot] how to model the Quark architecture

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Tue Feb 25 14:41:37 CET 2014

-----Original Message-----

I can imagine... Myself, I started looking into the some INTEL source code, and... But maybe for Quark FSP, there are only three functions which need to wrap the above mentioned Quark source code, as per general FSP spec:
ROM stage - FSP calls:
	TempRamInitEntry();
	FspInitEntry();

RAM stage - FSP calls:
	NotifyPhaseEntry() - twice invoked!

Maybe this can isolate (temporarily) the coding style problem, and expose just FSP I/F - APIs as they are created by FSP spec (as to support and unify access for other binary FSP blobs) for another CPUs... For the very beginning!

This what I have proposed binds to current Coreboot FSP support/framework for other INTEL CPUs (and can be easily cloned/replicated for Quark framework, for/per the current INTEL architecture)... I hope!

Zoran
_______