[coreboot] how to model the Quark architecture

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:46:50 CET 2014

I plan to use the intel code as as guide, but not pull it in directly. We
have source, we should do it right. I am going to take Aaron's suggestion
and structure it as baytrail is structured.

FSP is fine for binary distros, but it's not a good fit if we have the
ability to do the whole thing in source form.

ron