[coreboot] Unable to start correctly coreboot on Asus f2a85-m REV 1.02

David Hubbard david.c.hubbard+coreboot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 23:03:47 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 2:53 PM, HacKurx <hackurx at gmail.com> wrote:

> > David wrote:
> > It would still be helpful if you can post the details for this stick.
> 1 Corsair CMV4GX3M1A1333C9 (4Gb & 1,5 Volt)
> http://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00104214.html
>
> > You may also want to post the output of "git diff" for others who may
> want to try Richland on the F2A85-M.
> Ok, no problem :)
> http://pastebin.com/sTFzE5YN
>
> > Scott wrote:
> > you could try adding your cupid to the list
> One more step :)
> http://pastebin.com/kD2zmbua

Ok, this is actually a step backward. In your previous output (
http://pastebin.com/2Lbew82b) I see "agesawrapper_amdinitpost failed: 4" on
line 4296. In this latest output it only gets a little farther and dies at
"Fch OEM config in INIT ENV Done".

Try doing a full power cycle of the board and see if you get something
better. I've seen coreboot die at "Fch OEM config in INIT ENV Done" doing a
reboot, but I could fix it with a power cycle.

This is really the point where you can start to dig in and try to get
Richland working in coreboot. I'm probably of only limited usefulness, but
others may have a better idea what needs to happen.

Regards,
David