[coreboot] Need Help!!

Kevin Rodriguez Roman ikevinr94 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 15:09:16 CET 2014

I need help.
They gave me a motherboard "asrock g31m-s rev 1.10" problem. Any
operating system tells me it is incompatible with ACPI and ACPI 1.1
supposed to support. The only way to make it work with linux kernel is
passing to the "acpi = no" parameter. It came with bios version 1.6
(checksum ok) and the un updating with 2.1 "asrock g31m-s rev 2" since
rev 1.10 could not find it anywhere. My question is, will this be a
hardware problem, will be solved by installing a ROM open-source, for
this I need to add the code to the chipset LE82G31 coreboot project.
I am from Cuba. Thanks in advance.