[coreboot] Systemagent hangs on PCH init with H61 chipset

Alex G. mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:37:25 CET 2014

Is there anything special that systemagent needs before it will actually
do something useful. I've tried to run it on a board with a H61 chipset,
and it just hangs at "System Agent: Initializing PCH". I remember Damien
had a similar problem a few months back.

Alex

coreboot-4.0-5198-g2588498-dirty Mon Jan  6 02:30:48 CST 2014 starting...
Setting up static southbridge registers... done.
Disabling Watchdog reboot... done.
Setting up static northbridge registers... done.
Graphics not supported by this CPU/chipset.
Back from sandybridge_early_initialization()
POST: 0x38
SMBus controller enabled.
POST: 0x39
POST: 0x3a
CPU id(306a9): Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G1610 @ 2.60GHz
AES NOT supported, TXT NOT supported, VT supported
PCH type: H61, device id: 1c5c, rev id 5
Intel ME early init
Intel ME firmware is ready
ME: Requested 16MB UMA
Starting UEFI PEI System Agent
Read scrambler seed    0x0000b341 from CMOS 0x98
Read S3 scrambler seed 0x00009b9a from CMOS 0x9c
find_current_mrc_cache_local: No valid MRC cache found.
System Agent: Starting up...
System Agent: Initializing PCH