[coreboot] Chromebox debugging.

Timothy Potter timothy.e.potter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:01:43 CET 2014

Hi,
  I'm trying to get Coreboot with SeaBIOS running on a Chromebox. I
followed the page about compiling Coreboot for a Chomebook 550, assuming
they are similar in some respects.  Unfortunately none of the builds have
booted. Just the blue power light comes on at best.
  I'm wondering if anyone knows which is the USB Debug Port or the pin out
of the LPC bus connector?  I've got one of those cheap Mini PCI Express
POST diagnostic cards but can't work out how to wire up.  I've also got an
old Android phone with the ECHI debug gadget compiled into the kernel. I've
tried connecting that to every USB port on the Chromebox but never get any
output.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers,
  Tim.