[coreboot] Chromebox debugging.

Timothy Potter timothy.e.potter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 00:39:20 CET 2014

Hi Kyosti,   Thanks the pointers.  I tried adding the changes for dbgp from
the bug20-2.6.35-linaro to the 2.6.32 kernel I'm running on the phone.  You
can see the results here:

https://github.com/DengueTim/jordan-kernel/commits/AeroKernel

On startup, in /proc/kmsg I see:

<7>[    2.010284] dbgp gadget: setup: desc device
<7>[    2.010314] dbgp gadget: setup complete: 0, 8/8
<7>[    2.010467] dbgp gadget: setup: desc device
<7>[    2.010467] dbgp gadget: setup complete: 0, 18/18
<7>[    2.010589] dbgp gadget: setup: failure req 6 v 200
<7>[    2.010681] dbgp gadget: setup: failure req 6 v 200
<7>[    2.010772] dbgp gadget: setup: failure req 6 v 200
<7>[    2.016204] dbgp gadget: setup: failure req 6 v 3ee

I've attached the full log in case there's more clues as to why it's
failing.  Any more suggestions of what I should be looking at?

  Tim.