[coreboot] coreboot port for macbook2,1

Mono mono at posteo.de
Fri Jan 24 23:20:31 CET 2014

Hallo,
Would you help me on a coreboot port? I just installed coreboot on a Thinkpad X60 following the wiki. Now I want it on this mid-2007 macbook2,1 too.
I read some pages in the wiki and started to collect information about the macbook. it seems it has no superIO chip and I dont know what to think of the ectool output. As I understood by now, not knowing how the ec might interfere with the bios or coreboot is one of the big obstacles, no? I hope that once I would try a coreboot flash, recovery might be possible by an external programmer (which I do not have, yet). the flash chip is the same as on the X60 (I've read the factory bios already) as is the northbridge and southbridge. an usb debug port seems available.
I've put the log files here: http://macbook.donderklumpen.de/coreboot/
Any comment about what you think about this and how I should proceed is very much welcome!

thanks
Mono