[coreboot] Unable to start correctly coreboot on Asus f2a85-m REV 1.02

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Thu Jan 30 23:39:43 CET 2014

On 30.1.2014 11:03, HacKurx wrote:
>> Is it Richland or Trinity? Seems it is Richland. I haven't tried with Richland yet.
> Yes indeed it's Richland.
>
>> It would be helpful if you could include log from serial console. Maybe you hit some other problem.
> How without serial port?

No way. You will need to use serial port. Just plug the header to mainboard and
use some USB 2 serial from other computer (together with null modem cable) if
you need more info please let me know.

>> Is it Richland or Trinity? Seems it is Richland. I haven't tried with
>> Richland yet.
It looks some people can send me some money and I could buy the richland to see
if it workks... but this could happen somewhere in March.

>>> Can you send me a link to a known-good image that you use? So that i can
>>> verify my hardware is compatible.

The image I sent to you will most likely not POST the image because of different
IDs, but X.org could initialize it.

Thanks
Rudolf