[coreboot] Request for Intel Haswell info

Matt DeVillier matt.devillier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:24:34 CEST 2014

While a couple of the Haswell-based ChromeBooks have been added to upstream coreboot, but have not heard of anyone with them actually running yet.  I know John Lewis had tried to get the HP ChromeBook 14 (falco) going but was not successful (though he does have the Chromium/falco branch working), and I assume the same is true for the Acer C720 (peppy) too, as they are nearly identical.  Looking at it briefly, I'd suspect the issues are related to the display init or Google's EC, but haven't had a chance to play with one myself yet.

I have upstream coreboot running on the Haswell-based Asus ChromeBox (panther), and have submitted patches for it, but they have not yet been accepted/merged in.  Also works for the nearly-identical HP ChromeBox (zako).  I can throw my branch up on github in the meantime if would be useful, but that's where I'd recommend starting (vs the ChromeBooks).

cheers,
Matt