[coreboot] microcode updates

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:57:38 CEST 2014

Yes, and that's sensible for some cases, if you consider that people don't
always keep their firmware up to date!

To be honest, I'm trying a little bit to discourage the idea that it's safe
to build coreboot without microcode blobs on modern CPUs. Might work on
your x60. Not recommended on more recent chipsets. Yes, you might get it to
boot. That's almost worse than having it fail.

ron