[coreboot] sgabios no console output from Seabios (was: coreboot Digest, Vol 113, Issue 17)

Wen Wang wen.wang at adiengineering.com
Tue Jul 15 17:15:52 CEST 2014

Paul,

I am on an old coreboot branch for this Rangeley/fsp experiment. This branch only has cbmem.py utility. I seem to have issue running the python script on target. I will need to spend some time figuring out the problem or switch to the newer cbmem.c to check cbmem.

Meanwhile, as Wang Fei pointed out, I changed seasbios I/O port base address and I am able to see seabios output using sgabios as option rom.

Thanks,

Wen