[coreboot] GSoC-2014- coreboot mainboard test suite

Muhammad Ramshad ramshadsosmail at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 09:01:59 CET 2014

Hi,

I am Muhammad Ramshad currently pursuing my degree program in University of
Moratuwa in the field of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering.
I am always interested learning new technologies and knowledge, so i found
that GSoC is really a good platform for me to learn new things.

When i search through the projects and organizations the coreboot project
grabbed my focus towards it because i am more interested in Digital System
Design and hardware a level development like processor design and ISA
designs.

at the moment i m not much familiar with coreboot, but i always more
committed towards work and a fast learner, these days i spent my time to
become familiar with coreboot.

I am interested in writing a proposal for " coreboot mainboard test suite

So i expect your  guidance to make this success and hope to contribute even
if my proposal will not selected for GSoC

Thanks

regards