[coreboot] GSoC 2014

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:28:11 CET 2014

Hi Ramshad,

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 1:00 AM, Muhammad Ramshad
<ramshadsosmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Muhammad Ramshad currently pursuing my degree program in University of
> Moratuwa in the field of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering.
> I am always interested learning new technologies and knowledge, so i found
> that GSoC is really a good platform for me to learn new things.
>
> When i search through the projects and organizations the coreboot project
> grabbed my focus towards it because i am more interested in Digital System
> Design and hardware a level development like processor design and ISA
> designs.
>
> at the moment i m not much familiar with coreboot, but i always more
> committed towards work and a fast learner, these days i spent my time to
> become familiar with coreboot.
>
> I am interested in writing a proposal for "
>
> coreboot mainboard test suite
>
> So i expect your  guidance to make this success and hope to contribute even
> if my proposal will not selected for GSoC
>
> Thanks
>
> regards
>
> Ramshad

Welcome to coreboot and we are glad that you are interested in GSoC.
Please take some time to read the GSoC page and join IRC. You will
need to become familiar with coreboot and the needs of the test suite
if you are going to apply for coreboot GSoC. Building and running
coreboot with qemu is the first step, again there are instructions on
the website. Please feel free to ask questions as you have them.

http://www.coreboot.org/GSoC

Regards,
Marc

--