[coreboot] Set Top Boxes and Linux?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 03:11:30 CET 2014

Hello!
Me? Nothing special. Because of that penguin as give-away, I decided
to ask about the whole idea. I know about the Chrome Books, and every
time I see one, I naturally think about the group. And every time I
see a certain series of advertisements, I wonder who wrote them
because a certain TV series here in the US.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com