[coreboot] coreboot on amd A85 can't work

陈军根 cjg at bolod.net
Wed Mar 5 15:29:27 CET 2014

Hello Rudolf:
       Because coreboot can't work in F2A85-MLE ,I buy a new mainboard f2a85-M,and coreboot can run ok in my f2a85-m,also can boot ubuntu.But I find a strange question:
 when I plug my DIMM in DIMM_A1 or DIMM_B1,coreboot can't work ,and get the error messages
 "assertion Failed:file
 'src/vendorcode/amd/agesa/f15tn/proc/mem/main/mmexcludedimm.c',line 236".
 but when I plug my DIMM in DIMM_A2 or DIMM_B2,coreboot  work  well;
 Did coreboot only support DIMM_A2 or DIMM_B2 in F2A85-M?
 I think this is also the reason why coreboot can't work in F2A85-MLE.
 Becuase F2A85-MLE only have DIMM_A1 and DIMM_B1.

 thanks
 陈军根