[coreboot] Plans to give the DSPIF away at FOSDEM WAS: Re: Dual SPI Flash adapter attempt 2.0

Olliver Schinagl oliver+list at schinagl.nl
Fri Mar 7 20:32:00 CET 2014

With FOSDEM having slowly settled a bit, I was wondering if it is time
to setup a home for the files somewhere on coreboot. I'll write a wiki
page if i can find my account ;) but what's the best place to host the
design files? With it all being OSHW and coreboot.org marked on it; it
should live there imo :)

Olliver