[coreboot] I've turned on paging as a test

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:24:41 CET 2014

Which option ROMs? newish ones or 3c509 :-)? Ah well guess I believe you. I
guess I never needed it because in my main uses we did not use or want
option roms -- we loaded Linux and there was no need there. Running some
option rom in an 8086 mode was never desired ...

We've gone backwards in some ways from when Linux was our bootstrap.

ron