[coreboot] Friendly reminder: Please just send plain text messages to the list

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Wed Mar 12 16:57:21 CET 2014

Am Mittwoch, den 12.03.2014, 14:55 +0100 schrieb Peter Stuge:
> Germany, where Paul and I both live, is significantly worse connected
> than many other nations, indeed worse than the US and significantly
> worse than both Romania and Sweden.
Germany still has IMAP, which allows you to only download the MIME parts
you're interested in. Of course, Paul might have the disadvantage of
only being able to access mails through pop3, but that's really a
recipient issue.
Otherwise we should stop using http (introduced in 1992) and git
(introduced 2005), to name just two things we pretty much rely on that
might not be available to everyone (my phone certainly doesn't support
either).

> No it's not. It's just nonsense which detracts from what we actually
> want to be doing.
For a moment I thought you'd refer to the original request to conform to
a certain formal mail style...

Patrick