[coreboot] GSoC-2014 Coreboot project

mrnuke mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:40:38 CET 2014

Hi Allen,

There's less than 24 hours left to submit proposals. If you want to do this, I
suggest you get your proposal up before the deadline (March 21st). While I do
not know the details of your employment contract with ASUS, I find it
irrelevant for the purpose of you working on coreboot. Does it prevent you
from submitting a proposal? Most likely not.

Come hang out with us on IRC (#coreboot @ freenode). You can brainstorm,
discuss ideas with us, get a better idea of what you'll get to work on, etc...
<hint> I cannot stress the importance of being in constant contact with the
community </hint>.

Alex