[coreboot] A new, modern coreboot long-term support laptop (was: Expectations, project direction and interest of contributors)

David Hendricks david.hendricks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:36:27 CET 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 9:10 PM, mrnuke <mr.nuke.me at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chose the hardware. Set up a github temporary fork. Send me the hardware. I
> got Pomona, I got SPI, I got USB debug, and I got the burning desire to
> make
> this happen.

I like your attitude. See if there's a laptop that looks doable in the
~$500 range, buy two of 'em, and tell me how to reimburse you.

Note: $$$ would come from my own pocket and has nothing to do with my
employer.
Note 2: This might be a good place to start:
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/188275/