[coreboot] coreboot at the LinuxTag 2014 in Berlin: Visit our booth at the community day this Saturday!

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 10 00:35:04 CEST 2014

Dear coreboot folks,

just a heads-up, that coreboot is at the LinuxTag 2014in hall 5, booth
H02 [1], which is on the first floor.

The LinuxTag this year hugely changed compared to the last years. It
changed location, only lasts three days and the Droidcon also there.

On Saturday is the last day and they call it community day, where a
ticket costs 10 €.

The demo running coreboot/SeaBIOS and KolibriOS [2] from the flash ROM
on the ASRock E350M1 is quite good and visitors like it. It boots in
three to four seconds, where you have to press enter twice. Big thanks
to Scott to making that possible this week by sending patches to the
list!

Besides that it is as every year, where interested people stop by and
mostly ask, if coreboot is going to run on their hardware.

Big thanks to Peter for being there all three days and organizing a
booth.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to be there tomorrow. So enjoy and see you
at next year’s LinuxTag in Berlin!

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org/2014/de/ausstellung/aussteller/