[coreboot] HEAD isn't compiling with CONFIG_ANY_TOOLCHAIN

Sean McNeil seanmcneil3 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 05:18:15 CEST 2014

The below commit has already been merged and does not resolve the issue.
My /bin/sh is also a symlink to bash.

It appears to be 2 things:

1) I don't have the following definitions anywhere

ARCH-BOOTBLOCK-y := i386
ARCH-ROMSTAGE-y := i386
ARCH-RAMSTAGE-y := i386

this is what causes the command not found problems.

2) target build/cbfs/fallback/bootblock.bin is missing. It looks the
same in the older codebase Makefile.inc and perhaps is a side-affect of
the bootblock class?