[coreboot] MMC support in libpayload

Sean McNeil seanmcneil3 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 03:58:13 CEST 2014

Has anyone looked into this or made any effort to add MMC/sdcard support
to libpayload? I need to be able to boot from eMMC connected to a PCI
sdcard device and think that it would be very useful to have libpayload
support.

I found comments from Google about booting from eMMC for baytrail and I
think they are using a u-boot payload, but I cannot find any effort that
corresponds to this. It also looks like u-boot as a payload can only
boot 32-bit kernels, so it seems limiting.

Sean