[coreboot] x60 : trying to compile a version with x60 native init

Charles Devereaux coreboot at guylhem.net
Fri May 30 23:55:14 CEST 2014

Hello

After my previous failure, I'm now just trying to compile a coreboot with
x60 native video init following libreboot tutorial.

What I did so far:

$ *git clone http://review.coreboot.org/p/coreboot
<http://review.coreboot.org/p/coreboot>*
$ *cd coreboot*
$ *git submodule update --init --checkout*

$ git fetch http://review.coreboot.org/coreboot refs/changes/20/5320/6 &&
git checkout FETCH_HEAD
$ git fetch http://review.coreboot.org/coreboot refs/changes/45/5345/1 &&
git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD
$ git fetch http://review.coreboot.org/coreboot refs/changes/68/5868/1 &&
git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD

However at compilation time, I get an implicit declaration of function
"set_top_of_ram" in i945/northbridge.c (173:2)

I guess I'm doing something wrong with git, but I'm not sure what.

Could anyone provide instructions to checkout a version of coreboot with
the native x60 video init that compiles? (and ideally with the serial port
for tablet mode too)

Thanks