[coreboot] 转发: Coreboot with Intel FSP on BayleyBay Help

WANG FEI wangfei.jimei at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 11:41:58 CET 2014

Meng Qiaohui,

I noticed a file called ChangesRequiredForRambiWinboot.txt in Intel
released UEFI package, it can tell you how to modify coreboot/ACPI files to
boot Windows 7, you can download the package @
http://uefidk.intel.com/sites/default/files/2014-WW26-UEFI.CoreBoot.Payload.zip,
its decryption key @
http://uefidk.intel.com/sites/default/files/2014-WW26-UEFI.CoreBoot.Payload.zip-DecryptionKey.txt
and release note @
http://uefidk.intel.com/sites/default/files/2014-WW26-UEFI.CoreBoot.Payload-ReleaseNotes.txt
.

If you want to fully understand ACPI, go to http://www.acpi.info/ to
download the ACPI specification, reading it and practicing with your Bayley
Bay coreboot code is the best way to understand it.

-Fei