[coreboot] Need help buying laptop with AMD CPU

unb able unb.able at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 19:27:56 CEST 2014

Hi guys,
I am planning to buy a laptop and want to run coreboot on it.  I have basic information regarding the CPU and chipset in these laptops.  I will be greatful if someone can let me know which of these CPU+chipset combo has the potential to be best supported by coreboot:

(1) AMD A6 4400M Dual Core 2.7GHz + A70M chipset

(2) AMD A8 4500M Quad Core 2.1 GHz + A70M chipset
(3) AMD A8-5545M Quad Core 1.7 GHz + A76M FCH
(4) AMD A6-5200 Quad Core 2.0 GHz + A68M chipset

I believe (1) and (2) should be supported but am not 100% sure.

Is there any possibility of running coreboot on motherboards with newer 6000 series AMD CPUs?

Thanks in advance,
Vick